October 11, 2010

Contest

Since this is our blog debut, let's have a contest! For a $20 gift certificate to Lovebugs, help spread the word about our new blog.

Post about KangaMamas' new blog on your own blog
Follow KangaMamas on Facebook
Tweet about the new blog

Each one will get you one entry, so do all of them! In order to qualify each entry, post a separate comment for each on the Contest blog post. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator on Saturday, October 16 at 10am.

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. I tweeted about the new blog, great job!!:
    Momma2maxh
    http://kangamamas.blogspot.com/ check out my friend Kristen's blog about Kangamamas: Rhode Island's Babywearing Group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have my own blog, but I am a fan of Kangamamas on Facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Lanie, I don't have a blog either. But, I am a fan of Kangamamas on FaceBook and will add a link to my FaceBook wall for the blogspot. : )

    ReplyDelete